Vision, Objectives and Strategy
Citigroup Centre, Auckland
Our vision is to be the low-risk listed property entity of choice in New Zealand.
The underlying assets
The best way of managing the risks of property investment is to spread that risk over a number of properties, rather than risking all or a significant part of the investment on single properties, sectors or tenants. It is this area where Argosy differs from the majority of other offerings in the market. Our investments are diversified by location, sector and tenant mix. Being highly diversified in terms of activities, geographical location, asset classes, clients and mitigates the risks of market movements with specific tenants, businesses or sectors of the market.
Argosys investment portfolio is made up of 77 separate buildings and 355 tenants and is the largest fully diversified listed property entity in New Zealand.
- Maintain diversification in the portfolio with an active acquisition and divestment programme
- Low-risk development
- Balanced portfolio weightings and structure
- Keep unitholders and investors well informed of the companies activities
- Active management of development initiatives within the current portfolio
- Limit investments in now income earning bare land to 5% of portfolio value.
For more information about Argosy Property Limiteds investment strategy, click here.
Top of page