Computershare are the world’s largest and only global share registry and a leading provider of financial market services and technology to the global securities industry. Experienced professionals provide services and solutions to listed companies, investors, employees, exchanges and other financial institutions.
The Computershare Investor Centre is a security holder ‘self-service’ and company information web portal that can be accessed securely 24 hours, 7 days via the link Computershare/Investor Centre.
Holders are able to update their details while requesting the electronic receipt of a range of company information. The following functionality is available now:
Top of page
- register email address
- e-mail report options - view/change, annual/interim report & newsletter elections
- holding summary - view holding balances current and historic
- transaction enquiry - view transaction history
- payment enquiry - view payment history
- update IRD number - view IRD status and submit IRD information
- change address - view and change current holding address
- bank account details update - view and change payment instructions